Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Devotions: Tell the Nations


Tell of His glory among the nations,
His wonderful deeds among all the peoples.
1 Chronicles 16:24 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

This verse was part of a long prayer of praise and thanksgiving given by David as a dedication when the ark was finally restored to Jerusalem, and is worth reading in its entirety. There is so much that God has done, so many miracles listed in the Bible alone are almost beyond count. That is something we should never tire of doing, telling the world how great our God is! We should remind ourselves every day, express it to our children continually, and speak of it even to strangers. It should be no mystery who we adore and revere as being higher than any other. This is something I have trouble with, I’m generally pretty quiet when it comes to encouragement and praise, but it’s something I am working on. One of the wonderful deeds He has done in my life recently was bringing me to a women’s conference in my area last weekend. He moved my husband’s heart to sign me up (I wasn’t going to for financial reasons), provided wonderful ladies from my church to go with me, and made so many “divine appointments” I couldn’t doubt His love for me. The theme was “Adored by the God who sees me,” and it definitely left me with the assurance that is true! He is so wonderful! His love is beyond understanding! What has He done for you?


To view a video of this devo, visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/evelynbray15
Like my page or subscribe to my blog to receive these devotions daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment