Friday, December 30, 2016

Reminder


I want to thank you for visiting my blog! I hope that you have enjoyed and been encouraged or challenged by what you've read. If you have, please share it!

Remember that you can receive each post when I write it in your inbox by entering your email address into the subscription box to the right. (when you enter your address, you will be sent an email with a link that you must click promptly in order to receive the posts)

Don't forget to check out my new book that was published last month! My advertising/outreach is entirely by word of mouth, so please share it as much as you can.

I am now on facebook! Visit me at https://www.facebook.com/evelynbray.author where you can follow me and read my latest post.

You can find my book online at Barnes & Noble and possibly a few other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment