Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Devotions: Compassionate Ending


And the earth will respond to the grain, to the new wine and to the oil, And they will respond to Jezreel. I will sow her for Myself in the land. I will also have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion, And I will say to those who were not My people, ‘You are My people!’ And they will say, ‘You are my God!’
Hosea 2:22-23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

This is a beautiful prophesy of God’s plan to restore His people! They had turned away from Him and had been punished accordingly. But it didn’t last forever! In the end, He restored them. He brought them back to Himself and to their land and made them more prosperous than before. God’s love and compassion are greater than His anger and wrath. His restoration is greater than His discipline. If you are tempted to think that He is cruel, heartless, or will always be angry at you, remember those things are against His nature. It is impossible for Him to be like that. You may experience His discipline for a time, but it will not last forever if you repent and turn to Him. God is love. He will always love you no matter what you do. Don’t let your sin or circumstances drive you away from Him.



To view a video of this devo, visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/evelynbray15
Like my page or subscribe to my blog to receive them daily!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Amen!
    You have so graciously shared the Truth of God's unfailing love to mankind and honored Him.
    Praise the Lord!
    Isn't it a joy to know that God loves us and wants only our best, even during those times He may have to discipline us?

    Your devotionals are always a blessing to my heart as they proclaim our Great God.

    Have a beautiful day~

    ReplyDelete