Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

Matthew 11:28-30 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

I love the way God works! These were the last verses in my reading yesterday, and it was just what I needed for the day! I corresponded with my prayers and wisdom from a book on healing, and got me through some moments of trial through out the day! God is so good! He is faithful to give us what we need when we need it!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!
    What a blessing this must have been for you.
    God's grace is sufficient, isn't it?
    I once had a Pastor tell me that God gives us the amount of grace that is needed at the time we need it.
    It is God who supplies the grace, praise His Holy Name!

    Love to you~

    ReplyDelete