Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Devotions: Thankful Remembrance


I thank my God in all my remembrance of you
Philippians 1:3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

One of the greatest reasons we have to be thankful is fellow believers. We have a friend when we are lonely, help when we are struggling, encouragement when we are down, conviction when we stray. (I realize all believers don’t exemplify these things, but they should.) We need to look for people to stand with us, but we also need to allow others to stand with us. We need to strive for unity in the body, to build up the body so that we have that structure and support. Regardless of how our church is set up and how we feel about others, we can be thankful for fellow believers. We all have someone who has helped us in some way, someone we can be thankful for. Who has helped you grow? Who has been a rock when you felt the world crumbling? Who has encouraged you when you were uncertain? Who has inspired you when you were searching? Let them know how they have helped you and thank God for them.






To view a video of this devo, visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/evelynbray15
Like my page or subscribe to my blog to receive them daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment