Monday, November 21, 2016

An Exciting Announcement!!!

We take this break in our normal programming to say...I am very excited to announce that after 4 years my first book has been published! All credit goes to God who gave me the inspiration, wisdom and guidance for the entire project. This book is the fruition of the verse:

Romans 8:28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Four years ago, (in 2012) I was eighteen weeks pregnant with twins and my water broke. They were too young developmentally to be saved. The following month I wrestled with the idea of God's goodness and why He would allow me to conceive if they were not to live. I may never know why it was better for my babies to leave this earth, but I do know that God is both sovereign and good. And while that situation (and all others) was completely under His control, He is still good and loving. Nothing He does is from cruelty or even indifference. And I can trust that while this was incredibly painful and difficult to go through, it is the best for me. 

This devotional is the culmination of that wrestling with God. It is the good that came from that situation. Through my pain and loss I am able, in turn, to help others through their pain and loss whatever it may be. Praise God for His everlasting love and goodness!

Isaiah 25:1New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Lord, You are my God;
I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name;
For You have worked wonders,
Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.

Please share this with everyone you know. You never know who may need encouragement.
My book can be found online.
An excerpt from the book can be found in a previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment